I need to know if you are my true fren,

Will you be my side until the end?

Can I tell you my secrets deep,

And trust them in your Heart you’ll keep?

We are neither of us without our flaws,

Can you accept mine as I will yours?

I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,

Will you be there for me when I need you?

No matter how busy I’ll make time for you,

If you are busy will you make time for me too?

I will take your hand & comfort your tears,

Will you hold me sooth my fears>

I will give you joy & many warm smiles,

Can we share that even across miles?

I will never forget what’s important to me,

Will you remember what’s important to me too?

With you my most favourite things I’ll share,

If only I know do you truly care?

If you can accept me as I do you,

Then I will know you are a fren “MOST TRUE”.

J

11 comments:

Its very touching........friendship is a give n take relation.......wat say sweetheart??This is the most sacred relation one can ever have......n this poem definetly is n evidence.........simply remarkable!!!!

y did u make dis anonymous ridha??

friendshir is a blend of all emotions and sentiments && u crafted it beautifully through the drizzle of words

tu aajkal pankaj udaas ko follow kr rhi h kya....???
:P:P:P:P:P :D:D:D:D

Superb!!!
Terrific!!!
Mind blowing!!!
Awesome!!!

good one !!!

kuch senti post h....koi load ho gaya kya kisi dost se?
but serously quite nicely compiled
kaha se mara..:P

Sorry if i'm being too much of a critic but if you are true friends then these questions do not even arise. The answers are already known.

Hey nice verse

but still smthng dat kept knocking my head throughout the journey over this post was is a true friend held bck with so many constrains???

Arent these are few silly things dat come from inside of you when you are actly talkng abt a true friend!

It actly amazes me more pondering over the fact dat are these the restrictions even for a normal friend!!!

nywaz dats al from critic pov, but actly awesome wrtng... keep it up!!!

what i feel a true friendship requires is relationship, trust and accountability....its a person who truly knows and understands you....and is there for u...

ur work says it all...nicely compiled :)
bravo!!!!! :D

@somendra
@bhavik
@denny (more precisely)
This is ryt dat wen one's a true fren of another, all these questions do not spring up.
but dis is a poem, not by one of those frens with whom v r still spendin tym..but those who c us being frens wid others n smwhere start feelin dat their worth wud out-shine.
this is simply to tell all THOSE, dat dey r precious, n wud always be!
:)
thanx for bein critical..bt thats wat i think! ;)